Friday, November 20, 2009

Are most Irish people with the same last name related?

Okay, I know this guy in my school that has the same last name as my mother's maiden name which is Quinn. I have knowticed that we have exactly the same complected. Closer than almost any Irish person to me. Also we have the same hair color and a similar height. Is their a possible chance we could be related even without thinking about Adam and Eve.

Are most Irish people with the same last name related?
I understand, not necessarily. For instance if a person's names is O'Connor. It means descendant of Connor but there were more than one Connor that had descendants.





Its like the English name Johnson. It means son of John and you can imagine how many men named John whose sons became Johnson.
Reply:no i share my last name with a few ppl that i have never heard of, or seen or anything until i looked up my last name


No comments:

Post a Comment